I like to claim credit for Brig's left brain attributes.
He's punctual.
He's dependable, responsible,
organized, respectful, and spiritually mature.
But Anthony gets full credit for passing down
the love of academia and the arts.
{who really knows how the kids become who they are anyway?!!}
Brigham loved his year of violin.
He wants to continue playing.
And he's always loved dabbling in
a bit of art!
Happy 9th Birthday Zachary
8 years ago

8 comments:
Yay for playing the violin!! I used to teach before I got married! I loved orchestra! I still play from time to time... I'm actually about to play along with our stake choir for Stake Conference. Tell him to PRACTICE! even just doing 10 min of scales a day will make a WORLD of difference. His art work is amazing! What a talented guy you have there...
Give your self some credit there, your quilts are works of arts in themselves. You don't give yourself enough credit Nat. Anthony is AMAZING, but people of like looks, emotional health, and like intelligency, it might not be in the same areas of intellegence, but they do. You guys have AWESOME kids, and 50% of all of came from you ddarlin
Wow! I just got two minutes to post after a month. And you have been busy. The Brigster looks like he is sixteen. And so handsome. Violin! Wow! Awesome kiddos and it looks like Boston treated you well. Wish I could of visited.
Seriously can't believe how grown up Brig looks from when you moved here last summer! Crazy! I want my boys to want to play the violin! Ü
This is obviously a child of means. You must live in a large, large house. And his dad must be a doctor or something :) He is still amazing.
I love that he plays the violin. Good choice, Brig!
I love that he plays the violin. Good choice, Brig!
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
Post a Comment